Special One Romper
I know you, you're a special one
Some see crazy where I see love
You fall so low but shoot so high
Big dreamers shoot for open sky -Sia
- Draped in eco-friendly and silken modal, you won't want to take this romper off! Sustainable fiber from beech trees. Apricot with 60s gold flower print.
- Crossed back, on-trend cropped wide leg, heart-shaped pockets, and a loose slouchy fit.
- The most durable thread for activewear- wooly nylon. It stretches with you and doesn’t rip!
- Sewn by hand in Twentynine Palms, CA.
- ‘Cute! But why’s it so expensive?!’ We priced this garment because the fabric is pricey (as it should be!) and it takes a bit longer to sew on pockets.
- Kendall is wearing a size S. 5'7", 26" waist, 32" bust.